Contact Us

After Hours Emergencies

If you live in Guilford County, and there is an emergency with a stray or wildlife, you can call Animal Control at 336-641-5990, or call your local police or sheriffs office.

Lost Pets

If your pet is lost or you think your pet has been taken to the Shelter, do not call the Shelter for information about your pet. Please read our Intake and Redemption policies and procedures for information.


Street Address

4525 West Wendover Avenue
Greensboro, NC 27409

Mailing Address

PO Box 8
Jamestown, NC 27282

Telephone & Fax

Tel (336) 297-5020
Fax (336) 297-5023